Friday, April 4, 2008

It's about time...we're jumping on the band-wagon

I've finally decided to succumb to the peer pressure of blogging. It is postive peer pressure after all. I'll be the first to admit that I love to catch a glimpse of other people's lives so why not send our crazy life's message out into cyber space. Plus I think this will be nice way to document our experiences since my memory can't handle all of the excitement/chaos some days. It will be great to look back on, even if it's just to say "wow, I can't believe I survived that day" or to have a great laugh. I find that the laughs are innumerable at this stage in our lives... my kiddos say the funniest things and I have to document them. Ultimately, I'm determined to record special events throughout this year and since I am a few months late I will be posting a lot to get caught up.

3 comments:

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

I was wondering why you haven't done this already!? I am so excited to be able to read it! Thanks for letting me know! We miss you guys.
melly

Keera said...

hooray!! I am excited to see it all.
Love you
Keera

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

I am still waiting to see.....!