Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pictures! Meeting our little brother!

Isaac had fun saying "hi-ee" to the baby in his high pitched voice and patting his head. Then he moved on to the silly bands!


Landon (his cute toothless grin) and Blake


Landon admiring his new brother... I love this one!


Levi (discarded his shirt during the night becasue he got too hot) and Blake. He has big eyes because he is notorious for blinking in pictures so I told him to try to keep them open... I guess that's what I get.


Isabelle is such a little mommy. She is honestly so helpful with the babies (our big one and our little one) and just around the house. I don't know what I'd do without my little lady. I'm so grateful I got my girl. After she met Blake she said "mom, I love our babies, boy or girl, it doesn't matter." I couldn't agree with her more. We both love our boys!!!






5 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Isabelle is such a cute mini version of her mommy! Issac looks so much like his daddy too! They've gotten so big since the last time we saw them!

Laurie Wilcox said...

I'll try to post a picture of Isaac so you can actually see his cute fat face! He was just too busy to look at the camera :0)

Hubers said...

Congrats on the new little man. Holy cow you have 5 kids! Wow, that's going to take me a minute to get use to. Isabelle looks so grown up. Where did the time go?
Congrats again.

Steve and Kenna said...

Congrats on the new little boy. We can't wait to see him.

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

Congratulations!!!! You guys have such a beautiful family and how it has grown! Wonderful. We miss you guys.