Saturday, December 18, 2010

September... Before Blakey

September 25th... the last, albeit silly, picture taken before Blake made his grand debut early the next morning. Isabelle and Isaac both had a thing for my huge belly! Isabelle just loved to rub my belly and feel Blake kick (very powerful and bony I might add). She was always pulling my shirt up because I guess it just wasn't the same through the layers of clothing. Like Isabelle, Isaac was constantly pulling my shirt up and he would do the same so I could rub his tummy... sweet boy. The habit of pulling my shirt up was a little harder to break for Isaac after the baby was born. Now he has moved on to being very involved in nursing. I'm talking on my lap while Blake is eating. It does get a little crowded but I've had to juggle two babies before, so it's doable:o) I would have to say that my favorite part about this whole pregnancy was how Isaac loved to be rocked in the chair before his naps. He would completely conform to my girth and he was always gently pushing his whole body into me like he just couldn't get close enough! This was and still is one of the highlights of my day (minus the big belly...I'm glad that isn't in between us anymore). I love to snuggle that little/big guy! I really wish I would have gotten a picture of him doing this...well, technically I did get one but it's blurry:(

September 8th... Isabelle Rose... just because I find her breathtaking!

Isaac getting in on the action, and of course Isabelle's always willing to play or snuggle with a baby... or anyone really.

September 4th... Levi and Landon while visiting friends in Raleigh, North Carolina. They found a caterpillar and wanted to show it off... I guess I forgot to capture the bug in the photo. That's okay though because I got the most important subjects.



Our buddies... well 5 of the 9 kids on our outing to feed the ducks. The little kids didn't want to hold still for a picture, but who can blame them when there are ducks, turtles, and fish to see. We are sad to be moving away from them once again. We will miss the West family! It's a good thing their mom and I were college roommates so we will always keep in touch. Have I ever mentioned that I had/have the best college roommates ever?! Yet another way I have been so blessed!




No comments: